Wednesday 30 March 2011

Don't Count Me Out Just Yet...

Ok....
So you don't know anything about me.
You don't know who I am.
You don't know what I do.
You don't even know what I am going to blog about!

So let me introduce myself.
You can call me Onzly,
I am a student who is for ever concerned with the world and what is happening in it.
I have a wide variety of interests from international relations, politics and world news to mountain biking, music and travel.

My blog is not quite set up and posting will not begin for a couple of weeks yet, but this is just a start to the multitude of posts that will soon fill this blog from a variety of authors and covering an even wider range of controversial and interesting topics.

So don't just skip past this page and take no notice, come back and you won't be disappointed.

See you soon,

Onzly

1 comment: